Topband: SWL report from JW5HE

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: SWL report from JW5HE
From: otterstad@enter.vg (ragnar otterstad)
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 11:00:15 +0100
Just a short note from my JW5HE experience :

One afternoon local time I heard a weak station fading in and out on 1815.
I never heard an ID so I am not sure who it was, but 3.4 up was the
following heard calling:

K1FK
NR1DX
WK3N
W2MPK (who made it...to whoever it was)
W1JR
K8MFO

That morning I worked Tom W8JI for the first USA on 160 for me up there.

Rag JW5HE

P.S.  That was YK9A on 1815 and you were hearing the pileup calling him.
This was 5 Feb around 2330 since I was listening at the time W2MPK made
his QSO...de W4ZV.