Topband: 160 Meter Propagation

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160 Meter Propagation
From: w7my@yahoo.com (Greg Chartrand)
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 04:35:15 -0800 (PST)
I want to believe there is a good scientific
explanation for predicting conditions but the best
indicator I have this year is my weather. It has been
almost 100% accurate for predicting good conditions to
JA- good Wx, good conditions.  So I predict a good EU
opening for me when my area gets to 60F. Everything
else I have been looking at for predictions this year
has been ambiguous.

I notice a very rapid and deep QSB on JA signals in
the last few days. Actually a rapid secession of
peaks, not nulls with some peaks very strong. Might
this be a clue to what's going on?

Greg
W7MY