Topband: Where's New England?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Where's New England?
From: Michael Tope" <W4EF@dellroy.com (Michael Tope)
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 15:03:24 -0800
I listened some from my city lot here in Pasadena this weekend. Normally
I hear signals as far east as Ohio quite well. I was surprised this year that
signals from W8 (K8XXX, K8ND, etc) were way down. The only east coast
I heard was W4MYA and W8JI, both with less than usual signals.  KV4FZ
peaked up around 9 PM  with 559 signals, but prior to that he was inaudible.
Didn't see any JA's spotted on Sunday morning.

Had some rig trouble this weekend (t/r relay), so was only able to make
around 20 QSOs.