Topband: K5K DE K0FF

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: K5K DE K0FF
From: K0FF@ARRL.NET (K0FF)
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 18:45:50 -0500
Worked the boys on first call on 160 this morning (dumb luck).
Missed them on 80 because my TX antenna had a fault that must have appeared
weeks ago, and I didn't bother to ring it out previously ( just plain dumb).
 Problem fixed now, only took a few mins, but doubt I'll hear them calling
CQ with no takers again, will have to slug it out on 80 with the big boys.
Also snagged them on 10 SSB, 12-15-17-20 SSB and CW, 30 and 40 cw, and of
course 160 cw.
If I count right that's 12 band modes, with 80, 75 and 6M still to go, not
to mention the later RTTY ops. Could top 20 band modes possibly.
Many in W6 have worked them on 6 already.

73 Geo, K0FF