Topband: Last 160m Zone

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Last 160m Zone
From: 9a3a@spidernet.com.cy (Ivo Pezer, 5B4ADA/9A3A)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 03:05:15 +0300
Fellow Topbanders,
as I am writing this I am listening to VO2CQ calling CQ and EUs calling him.
I just worked TWO of them: VO2CQ and VO2AC, VB2B team members, for my last
160m and 6 Band WAZ zone! We were supposed to have a sked around my sunrise
(0400) but I stayed late to make a cable for DVP for tomorrow's event (CQWW
Phone), and, thanks God, checked packet spots before going to bed. My
feelings are 599+ and now I can RIP, HI.
He is Q5 all the time on my K6SE loop and I'm recording his QSOs. There are
no limits on the low edge!!!

73 CU CQWW

Ivo 5B4ADA/C4A