Topband: East Timor pilot station report

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: East Timor pilot station report
From: wc7n@wave.net (Rod Ingram)
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 20:47:36 -0700
East Timor Pilot report 0205

The gents have made the big decision that 4W/N6FF will be the call used on
160 and 80 meters.  4W/K7BV will be used on all other bands.

If E-mail service is available at their operating location logs will be
posted on the web page.  http://www.qth.com/k7bv/TIMOR/

Dennis has been wearing the headphones all day and making like he is plugged
into the transceiver and logging the QSOs.

Check the antenna's and hang in there just a few more days....

I will keep you advised of information that I receive.

Rod WC7N