Topband: VP6BR

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: VP6BR
From: rgarrett@sunlink.net (Bob Garrett)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 01:28:10 -0400
Hello Fellow Topbanders,

Jukka, VP6BR has made some changes to his 160 meter antenna.  Now using an
inverted V at 20 meters on top of the hill.  He plans to be QRV beginning at
his sunset 03:00Z looking for EU QRG 1801 QSX 1811.  I worked him tonight at
04:28Z with a 559 signal here on the east coast of USA.  I use a 84 foot
shunt fed tower with lots of radials, 1 KW, 1 two wire beverage, an EWE and
a penant for RX.

One more important point, I believe Jukka can either be QRV on 80 or 160
meters as the same support is used for both antennas so if you hear him on
80 meters, not sure he can qsy easily to 160.  GL.

73, Bob K3UL