Topband: condx 10th of Sept.

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: condx 10th of Sept.
From: df2py@t-online.de (DF2PY)
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 07:09:45 +0200
Hello Topbanders !

The low A and K-indices seem to benefit 160 at last.

The summer QRN in central EU is still medium-sized and beverages are a must.
Today I was lucky to QSO with W7LR, he came up shortly, hit the log and
vanished
in the QSB.  It can`t be long before N6TR will come thru. No 0`s or 5's heard.
QRN needs to dip a few more dBs.  After I finished my 3 el vertical for tx'ing
I`ll now try to phase beverages to the USA, think Bill K0HA did that in NE with
good results.

a nice weekend for everyone         de df2py