TopBand: Paths to XZ1N

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Paths to XZ1N
From: btippett@alum.MIT.edu (Bill Tippett)
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 10:28:09 -0400 (EDT)
I wrote:

> I've now copied him distinctly on ALL 7 of my Beverages at 30, 65,
>90, 140, 195, 280 and 330 degrees at both sunset and sunrise openings!

Let me clarify that.  From my sunset until his sunrise, I have copied
him at 30, 65, 90 and 140 degrees.  From his sunset until my sunrise,
I have copied him at 195, 280 and 330 degrees.  I usually consider the
evening 140 degree path and the morning 195 degree path to be long
paths.  His true bearing from here is 5 degrees.  Sorry to be confusing.

                                                73,  Bill  W4ZV