TopBand: H40AA

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: H40AA
From: csus04@lmpsil02.comm.mot.com (Raymond Dave-CSUS04)
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 15:44:26 -0500
H40AA had a very nice signal here in Iowa this morning on 80. . . they
were running about S9 at the time they qsy'd to 1822.  On 160, they were
esp here on a good performing beverage that is dead on H4.  It seemed
like only a handful of stations worked H40AA.  WB9Z was one I remember
that worked them.  They had very few callers. . . perhaps because they
were very weak.   For some reason, they did not stay on 160 very long.

On the other hand, the 3D2/r up the band (1828), which was a new one on
160,  was significantly stronger. . . about 12 or 15 db stronger here.

73. . . Dave
W0FLS