TopBand: H40AA

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: H40AA
From: nl7z@alaska.net (Kevin Forster NL7Z)
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 09:21:12 -0800 (AKDT)
H40AA Was qrv on 160 this morning - they came down from 80 cw (good sigs) at
about 1115z. The signal was very weak here in Alaska - however they seem to
hear very well,as they came back to me on the first call. I didn't stick
around much after I made the contact - but it seemed that some stateside
stations were also hearing them. I wonder if they are running at reduced
power - or maybe the antenna is not complete - they were about 5 s-units
down from 3d2 at the same time (I realize the difference in location).
Anyway I hope that they will be on a little earlier as 1115z is getting late
for the east coast.  gl to all es 73
                                                        Kevin  NL7Z