TopBand: H40AA

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: H40AA
From: vertex@execulink.com (BILL MCHUGH)
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 1998 12:06:50 -0700
Yesterday (Saturday) I was listening to the op tell a stateside guy that
one of their FT1000MP transceivers went west and I believe they were
trying to arrange for someone who was flying out to bring another.  He
said they had more ops than radios, so perhaps 160 is a little further
down in the pecking order until they get another rig.  They were running
two stations on 15M yesterday while the band was up, and I imagine they
will get on the low bands after the feeding frenzy on 20 and 15 lessens.

I hope W4ZV's post about not running with an amp this AM is not an
ominous sign!

Bill, VE3CSK