TopBand: Propagation Prediction Programs

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Propagation Prediction Programs
From: john.devoldere@innet.be (John Devoldere (ON4UN))
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 20:25:05 +0000
Dear Friends, Top band DX-ers,

I would like to find out from all of you, if you use any kind of
Propagation Prediction Pograms in your DX-ing on top band, and also (if
applicable) on 80 meters.

I am trying to make an inventory of what is available, and also to find out
who uses it, and with which degree of success.

Please let me know any info you might have (name of software where to get
it etc..)

I will publish a resume, and will use the data in my new LOW BAND DX-ING
book. Your help in this evaluation will be very important.

Thanks and 73

John, ON4UN

*            John Devoldere, ON4UN, AA4OI, OT8T               *
*             e-mail: john.devoldere@innet.be                 *
*                address: Poelstraat 215                      *
*                         B9820 Merelbele                     *
*                         Belgium                             *
*                 mailing addres: P.O.Box 41                  *
*                                 B9000 Gent,                 *
*                                 Belgium                     *

*  PLEASE CALL US IN THE CONTESTS (ON4UN OR OT8T). THANK YOU! *