TopBand: BY1QH Logs

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: BY1QH Logs
From: n4cc@ezl.com (Greg)
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 22:45:14 -0600 (CST)
Congratulations to the following stations who made it into the BY1QH 160
meter log from OUTSIDE Asia.  Note: the following entries represent the
QSO's made with stations through Jan 18, 1998 since the recent operation by
K9FD and W0RI began. There are many JA entries in the log on 160.  (I have
the entire log file for all bands for this operation through the 18th so if
you just have to know if you're in there somewhere, let me know and I'll
look.)

North America               Oceania                  Europe

K6RK                            VK3AJJ                  RA4NW
K6SSE                          VK6HD                   SP5GRM
K6UR                            VK6VZ                   OH8SR
K6UT
K7IDX
K7ZV
K0HA
KC7V
KV0Q
N6SS
N7RT
N7UA
NA0Y
NI6T
W2VJN
W6AJJ
W6KAT
W6OSP
W6PBI
W6RJ
W7XR
W0YG
WB9Z

Congrats, guys!  Will publish more as I get it.  Merv and Price said they
would be putting more antennas up on Tuesday (nothing up on 80 yet).  They
also plan to purchase more 811A's tomorrow.  73 de Greg-N4CC