TopBand: 160M Contests

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 160M Contests
From: btippett@CTC.Net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 1997 20:06:29 -0500 (EST)
Hi John!

        Now you're getting to the REAL issue behind the problems with
windows, contests, SSB vs CW, etc!  I have written a letter to K1ZZ,
ARRL Executive VP and encourage all ARRL members to write their Directors
or Vice Directors to give them their opinions.  If you don't know who
your Directors are, see page 10 of the March issue of QST.  They all
have E-mail addresses which are their_callsign@arrl.org.  If some of
the non-USA subscribers have opinions, I suggest writing any of the
following you may have worked on 160 (K0HB, K1KI, K4VX, N4MM, K5UR and
W0CP) using the same address format (K0HB@arrl.org for example).

        Let's DO SOMETHING rather than just discussing it here!

                                                73,  Bill  W4ZV