TopBand: ***For 9X4WW only*** all others delete!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: ***For 9X4WW only*** all others delete!
From: km1h@juno.com (km1h@juno.com)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 17:22:29 EST
Sorry to have to say this BUT this is just another example of whats wrong
with many 160M wannabe ops.
9X4WW, has very pointedly stated "no E-Mail". Now we have another person
that cant read or understand English....which comes as no suprise.
There is always that "10 percent" that considers themselves above anyone
else and tries to manipulate the system for their own gain.

This reflector is not a list operation......PERIOD.

73.......Carl   KM1H