TopBand: Topband attachment files and QSL info

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Topband attachment files and QSL info
From: dennisgp@muscanet.com (dennis g. peterson)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 16:20:02 -0600
        Hi topbanders!   I'm sorry to take up this bandwidth at this time;
but I feel that I need to.  The TopBand frequency allocations tables are
FREE at this time by accessing the appropriate area on the Topband
Reflector.  However; since you have a choice of which one you want, either
DOS WORD FOR WINDOWS OR WORDPERFECT*************   Please don't wait two or
three days and request one of the other files.  It's all I can do to keep up
with the current requests normally without having to send everyone a copy of
all three.  If you decided you don't like what you have; use your current
wordprocessor to convert it to what you want.  I'm called the OLD MAN IN THE
CLASS in school and I guess when you pass 50 you might say your starting to
become ancient to an 18-20 year old.  However, I can still see the top of
the mountain, but I don't need the additional work or worry.
I'm sorry to have to say this in this manner; but as I keep pretty good
records and I notice the same ones cll coming up every other day for a
different file it get's old.  Please make sure you want what you ask for
before you request it.

Secondly, does anyone have the QSL info for the following operators:
4X4NJ
J68AG
CO7EH
GM3POT
GI0NNG
GW4VEQ
9A2TW
ZS4TX
Again my appologies for the extended bandwidth.   73s de N7CKDennis/0

N7CKDennis G. Peterson
1815 Mulberry Avenue
Muscatine, Iowa  52761-3554
voice phone:  319-263-2272