TopBand: H44 on Topband

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: H44 on Topband
From: dl3kdv@distel.robin.de (Dieter Voss)
Date: 22 Dec 1996 13:05:00 +0100
Bernd DL2GAC and Siegfried DK9FN are going to the Solomon Islands and
should be QRV starting arround Feb. 05th. Callsign is going to be H44MS
(SSB,PACTOR) for Bernd and H44/DK9FN (CW) for Siegfried. They have several
TX Antennas for 160 with them and Beverage for RX. Bernd tries to be
active in the CQWW SSB 160M contest also. QSL for H44MS to DL2GAC;
H44/DK9FN to HA8FW

I hope they stay a lot on topband and get lucky with my Beverage Transformer..

73 Dieter DL3KDV
## CrossPoint v3.1 ##