[TenTec] Paragon 585

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon 585
From: ROLAND HOWELL via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2018 12:18:26 +0000 (UTC)
 Right GentsAn update on my findings with my Paragon 585I have the 21mHz output
from U1 on the major loop pcb, I found this with my frequency counter so not
finding the 44.7-44.75mHz output on connector 89, like wise I didn't find the
75.1 - 105mHz on connector 26, I am assuming that nthe counter should be able
to see any output. .I checked the voltages on connector 90, they change as per
the listed values at 4.95v in the off and 0.05 in the on selection, so I am
assuming that the VFO,s are working.On the minor loop pcb there is no 2.1mHz
output on connectors 85-86,88, no 84mHz output on connector 27 and no output on
connector 89 as above.here endeth this plea.cheers and beersSnowy G0HZE