Re: [TenTec] Bazooka antenna.. More than you wanted to know!

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Bazooka antenna.. More than you wanted to know!
From: Jim WA9YSD <wa9ysd@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 04:19:27 -0700 (PDT)
I do not have any type of computer modeling program.  So for give me and for
some of these questions.

What is the outer diameter, what is the internal diameter of the center
conductor, and the spaceing of the uhf/vhf  Bazooka antenna in the original
tests?  What is the diameter  of the uhf/vhf  Bazooka antenna in the computer
model?  What is the specs  for an HF DB say 3.5 MHZ Bazooka antenna in the
computer model?  If tubeing was use what compensation did the computer model
make for 1/2 inch coax cable and perhaps using RG6?  Asking the same questions
for the Double Bazooka what happens?

Lets take this a step further.  What is the spaceing  of the uhf/vhf  Folded
dipole antenna in the original tests?  What is the diameter of the UHF/VHF
Folded Dipole of the tube on one side of that FD dipole?  What is the diameter
of one side of an HF FD say on 3.5 MHZ antenna  in the computer model?  Now,
useing 12 gauge wire on both halfs and spaced 18 inches apart can these
parameters be put into the computer modeling and what happens to it?

Keep The Faith, Jim K9TF/WA9YSD