Re: [TenTec] Orion I and II on E?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion I and II on E?
From: Mark Erbaugh <mark@microenh.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 08:53:31 -0500
FWIW, I mentioned e? in a post (not even referring to an auction).

There was a discussion of some RF modems. I mentioned that they were
kind of pricey. Someone mentioned  sold cheaply on e-? I said I was
unaware of that and mentioned e-? in my post. Since then (over two years
ago) my posts to the list had to be approved by the moderator (which
makes it very hard to participate in open discussion) and requests to
moderator to return me to 'normal' status have been ignored.

73,
Mark