Re: [TenTec] OT: Policing the list

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Policing the list
From: "James Duffer" <dufferjames@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 23:00:31 -0600
I am sure that we all have our pet peeves.  Apparently referring to that
auction place gets some "shorts in a wad", it doesn't bother me.

What bothers me is having a response to a thread held for a day and then
when it is posted the thread has moved on.  Now that isn't too bad, but to
noticed that there are many replies that appear almost immediately after a
question or new twist to the thread.  This indicates that for some reason
some list members are moderated and others are not.

My 2 cents FWIW.

73, Jim  wd4air