[TenTec] HInts for troubleshooting an OMNI D

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] HInts for troubleshooting an OMNI D
From: Patti <pthielking@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 09:23:15 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Intermittantly, while operating on 80m (sending or just receiving)  my OMNI D
will fade out, with
the display simply reading 1.000.  Once this occurs, you can no longer send and
receive.

Turning the power off momentarily, or changing bands seems to help, for a short
duration.
This behaviour only occurs on 80.

Any ideas on where to start looking?  From reading the manual, I considered the
VFO AMP board, although this is not band dependant.

Any ideas would be appreciated.  I can be contacted off list as well.

Thanks
Eric Thielking
NC2W