[TenTec] Trade TT217 filter for TT285 filter

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Trade TT217 filter for TT285 filter
From: Jon Iza <jon.iza@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 21:27:50 +0100
Folks,
I have a TT217 (9MHz 500Hz) CW filter that would like to trade for a TT285 filter, same bandwith but for 6.3 MHz.

I recently got a Paragon, and while fixing it for a warbling problem,
I am trying to servicing it. If anyone has a spare PLL minor loop board,
please let me know.

I am in Spain, so Europe will be easier, but I am open to offers from
the US or Canada too.

Lets make a deal! :-)

jon, ea2sn
Proud owner of PM3A, 505, 509, 515, Argosy, Omni D and Paragon... :-)