[SECC] SC QSO Party This Weekend

Subject: [SECC] SC QSO Party This Weekend
From: paul at nn4f.com (Paul Jones)
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 11:16:34 -0400
Good Luck to everyone in the SC QSO Party, sadly I can't put Dorchester on
the air, radio is in the shop after a lightning strike, FT1k MkV Control
board fried, luckily Yaesu has a replacement board still available at
$315.00 (ouch), board was due to arrive at my repair guys yesterday,
hopefully will be back on the air soon...

Paul - NN4F SC