[SECC] SC QSO Party This Weekend

Subject: [SECC] SC QSO Party This Weekend
From: dbmcalpine at earthlink.net (Dennis McAlpine)
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 22:24:27 -0400
Todd,

The changes in the rules certainly bring the SC QSO Party more in line with
the norm and should help establish the contest going forward.  I have
several other commitments that day (it's not easy being retired) but will
try and get on as I can to provide a few Georgetown County mults.

73,

Dennis, K2SX

  _____