[SECC] SC QSO Party This Weekend

Subject: [SECC] SC QSO Party This Weekend
From: toddatkins at gmail.com (Todd Atkins)
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 20:39:20 -0400
Hope to hear some of you in the newly revamped SC QSO party this weekend.
It'll run from 10 AM to 11 PM eastern on Saturday (1400Z ? 0300Z
Saturday/Sunday) and we have some pretty rare counties set to be activated.

We also have some new rules; gone are the quirks that forced SC stations to
work other SC stations in order to score points and also gone is the serial
# and power multipliers. If you've worked the GQP, you'll probably feel
right at home--although we have just a *few* less counties that GA!

I'd like to thank John/K4BAI and Dennis/K2SX for their advice last summer
when this process got started.

Check out the website at http://scqso.com and we all look forward to
working you this weekend.

-Todd/KN4QD