[SECC] US qso's

Subject: [SECC] US qso's
From: kj4hyg at gmail.com (Christopher KJ4HYG)
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 11:51:24 -0500
I'm sorry. I meant 40 Hz... :) very large difference. Yes, last GQP i worked
was when I had an HW-16, and I was rockbound the entire time. But I still
managed to get myself a good score and it was lots of fun. So far my
favorite contests have been the ARRL SS  and the GQP. The WPX is ok, but I
tend to enjoy the smaller contests over the really large ones, because it
seems like in that case power is not really an issue.

Can't wait for the next GQP comes around, since I will have a better station
and better CW skills.

chris / kj4hyg