[SECC] US qso's

Subject: [SECC] US qso's
From: k4wi at earthlink.net (Courtney Judd K4WI)
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 18:36:56 -0600
well guys, the point of my post was to see how many non pointers every one
had and if there should be anything done about it in the rules. No where did
I mention not logging qso's or anyone's status. I think that the rules
should be changed... perhaps US gets one point per qso and the DX get an
additional point... 3 goes up to 4 etc... that way the incentive to work DX
would still be there and the time spent working US would at least pay some
dividends Regardless, anyone I  worked got logged ... some thanked me for
the mult... others were just "helping" out in the contest... but all are in
my log. again my 2 cents! Cort K4WI