[SECC] GQP

Subject: [SECC] GQP
From: RadioIR at charter.net (K4SAV)
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 20:38:30 -0500
 Georgia QSO Party

Call: K4SAV
Operator(s): K4SAV
Station: K4SAV

Class: Single Op HP CW
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 11.4

  160:    6
   80:   49
   40:   92
   20:   23
   15:
   10:
    6:
--------------------
Total:  170,  CW Mults = 92,  Ph Mults = 0,  Total Score = 31,280
I have no idea of the mult breakdown per band, only the total.

Club: Alabama Contest Group

The guys in central and north GA were very weak here on 40 and 20.  I
managed to work a few mobiles on 20M backscatter (which isn't easy
especially in a pile-up).  The south GA stations were strong on 40.  QRN
was low here on all bands which helped in hearing very weak signals.
It's always a challenge working the GQP from here.

Jerry