[SECC] GaQP KC4HW Rover LP

Subject: [SECC] GaQP KC4HW Rover LP
From: jimjohnson at alaweb.com (KC4HW)
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 20:33:56 -0500
Call: KC4HW
Operator(s): KC4HW
Station: KC4HW

Class: Rover LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:
   40:  273     26
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
--------------------
Total:  273     26  CW Mults = 26  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 14,126

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Counties:  EARLY, SEMINOLE, DECATUR, GRADY,THOMAS, BROOK, LOWNDES,
LANIER, BERRIER, COOK, COLQUITT, MITCHELL, BAKER, MILLER, and EARLY.

Ms Bonnie was my driver and we covered 363 miles.  Only worked 40m.  Tried 20m
about
mid day, but could only hear a couple of weak stations. We operated about 7
hours give or
take.  Sorry about all the ? but 40m was very noisey coming across US84 going
East as well
as the return route going West.  Lots of stations calling, sorry that I missed
so many of you!
Thanks for tolerating my poor CW, but it is getting better.

Thanks for the QSOs and hope to hear you in the Alabama QSO Party Jun7th.

Jim/KC4HW

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

Jim/KC4HW
http://www.AlabamaContestGroup.org