[SECC] GQP Plaque manager

Subject: [SECC] GQP Plaque manager
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 06:16:39 -0800 (PST)
Yep, we need a new plaque manager..  Help!

Tommy, W4BQF, has done a great job, but has other matters to attend to.

The duties are, roughly, to get sponsors, order the plaques with calls and
category text, then to mail the plaques.
When the scores are "finalized" (we check and recheck for my typo's) the
mailing is done.
Tommy has sent the plaques within a few days of "final", usually in July!!
This is just after the deadline plus a week or two for possible late arriving
entries that may qualify.

Tommy is available for a handoff and talk through of how to do it.
There are some current funds from sponsors, and other materials to transfer.

We have set the standard for fast scores, quick plaques and prize recognition
in QSO party work.
A plaque manager who can maintain Tommy's high standard is needed.
Anyone interested can contact me, or Rick for discussion.

We are making plans to make GQP even better.

Watch here for updates.

Mike, NE4S

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
Be well,