[SECC] Antenna improvements (Was: NAQP)

Subject: [SECC] Antenna improvements (Was: NAQP)
From: dbmcalpine at earthlink.net (Dennis McAlpine)
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 10:37:03 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Interesting idea.  I can just see going into some store and asking for 150
pounds of copper sulfate to help my antenna work better.  Bet the ARB would
love that too.

But, I have been told to put lime around the periphery of the antenna which
should keep the snakes out 'cuz they don't like to rub their sensitive tummies
over the lime.  If that doesn't work, I guess I can always use the lime as a
marker for base paths so I know where the radials are. But, that wud probably
help the ARB find my hidden antenna...

73,

Dennis, K2SX