[SECC] More in common than different

Subject: [SECC] More in common than different
From: RadioIR at charter.net (K4SAV)
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 10:34:00 -0500
..."500 feet of #14 insulated wire is less that $20.00
at Lowe's so that's the way I am going."....

I see you haven't been to Lowes lately. You need to double that plus add
a little. I'm really glad I loaded up when I found 1000 ft rolls for $7
at Mikes Merchandise a few months back. No, they don't have any more.

Jerry, K4SAV