[SECC] CQWW RTTY Reflections

Subject: [SECC] CQWW RTTY Reflections
From: jt.w6fo at gmail.com (JT Croteau)
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 13:46:31 -0400
Looking at the initial 3830 results, I am pleased by the score for
K4EA.  However, at the same time, I feel distressed as he did most of
the contest as M/M by himself.  Early into the contest with only a
handful of Q's in the log, I had to leave him because I started
getting terribly sick and had a client emergency at almost the same
time.  If it wasn't for the client emergency, I would have stuck it
out a bit longer.  I only hope he can forgive me and it doen't ruin my
chances to be an op with him in the future or with another group.

I did some additional operating later, but only for an hour, in the
weekend from home as SOSB/20(LP) and see that I am still in third (out
of three entries - hihi).

The initial plan was for K4EA to run by himself and for me to run by
myself from our respective QTH's.  If we had, we'd probably both be
leading the pack.

I had fun though and that's what matters.  I've only been using RTTY
for three weeks now and looking forward to the next RTTY contest.

--
 JT Croteau - W6FO - Canton, GA
 ARS #2,147 | NoGA-QRP | SEDXC | SECC | ARRL