[SECC] Frequency Allocation Discussion

Subject: [SECC] Frequency Allocation Discussion
From: jt.w6fo at gmail.com (JT Croteau)
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 12:03:10 -0400
On 9/26/06, Tommy <aldermant at alltel.net> wrote:
> the QRP community chose, on 40m, to use 7.040 MHz as their
> calling frequency. Tuff Tootie!

There is a movement in the QRP community to relocate to 7030, one org,
QRP ARCI, has already voted to make it their official calling freq.,
but it too is receiving opposition from stubborn hams who simply
refuse to accept 'change' or go out and buy a new crystal for their
rock bound equipment.  I love QRP but there seems to be more arrogant
and stubborn whiners in this group than any other I participate in.

Nice post Tommy, thanks for sharing your views.

--
 JT Croteau - W6FO - Canton, GA
 ARS #2,147 | NoGA-QRP | SEDXC | SECC | ARRL