[SECC] N1MM Software

Subject: [SECC] N1MM Software
From: RadioIR at charter.net (K4SAV)
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 18:24:11 -0600
I was refering to the log window, which is spilt into two parts.  The
bottom part shows all contacts with the station entered in the Entry
Window. As you are typing the call sign, it also works as a partial
check, looking at the stations you have worked so far, until you finish
typing the complete call sign.

The Available Mults and Qs Window works with packet to sort out what you
need.

The Check Window is the partial check, which does not show band
information.  It looks at stations worked, as well as a data base for
call signs.

Jerry