[SECC] Sweepstakes Club Competition

Subject: [SECC] Sweepstakes Club Competition
From: k4sb at bellsouth.net (K4SB)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 19:44:04 +0000
----------------------
> Then I guess all is well. Does someone take care of the following regarding
> eligibilty lists for the different circles?
>
> 8.3.3.To be eligible to submit a score in the Affiliated Club Competition,
> operators must be members in good standing of the club designated, and reside
> and operate in the club territory as provided in 8.4.1, 8.4.2, and 8.4.3. The
> Club Secretary or designated Club Scorekeeper for an affiliated club must
> submit a list of all club members eligible to compete for the club (not a
> club roster) and which level (unlimited, medium, local) they wish to enter
> for each competition within 30 days after the contest.
>
> . 8.3.3.1. In lieu of mailing a list within 30 days after the end of each
> contest, the club may designate its Secretary or Scorekeeper to submit their
> club's eligibility roster electronically to a secure web site (if available).
> The designated club official may update the electronic eligibility list by
> the start of each ACC contest as new members join the club or established
> members no longer meet the eligibility requirements. The designated club
> official must contact the ARRL Contest Branch Manager in order to obtain
> access to the secure website.
> 73 Bob K4LW

Well, it took 2 of you, but Bob and Lee answered my question. And
going back to the
"I operate 5 or 6 contests per year....", they had better not be ARRL
contests for which we submit a club score.

8.3.3 has that funny word "reside" as one of the qualifications. Not
to mention "members in good standing."

And I'm sorry for ever asking the question.

73
Ed