[SECC] Sweepstakes Club Competition

Subject: [SECC] Sweepstakes Club Competition
From: rwhiggins at bellsouth.net (rwhiggins@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:14:00 -0400

> > Secondly, for the club competetion, isn't SS one contest
> > combing both the cw and phone weekends?
>
> From the SS rules:
>
> 8.1.1. The CW and Phone mode are considered separate
> contests
> --
> Lee Hiers, AA4GA
> Cornelia, Georgia

Then I guess all is well. Does someone take care of the following regarding
eligibilty lists for the different circles?

8.3.3.To be eligible to submit a score in the Affiliated Club Competition,
operators must be members in good standing of the club designated, and reside
and operate in the club territory as provided in 8.4.1, 8.4.2, and 8.4.3. The
Club Secretary or designated Club Scorekeeper for an affiliated club must
submit a list of all club members eligible to compete for the club (not a club
roster) and which level (unlimited, medium, local) they wish to enter for each
competition within 30 days after the contest.

. 8.3.3.1. In lieu of mailing a list within 30 days after the end of each
contest, the club may designate its Secretary or Scorekeeper to submit their
club's eligibility roster electronically to a secure web site (if available).
The designated club official may update the electronic eligibility list by the
start of each ACC contest as new members join the club or established members
no longer meet the eligibility requirements. The designated club official must
contact the ARRL Contest Branch Manager in order to obtain access to the secure
website.

73 Bob K4LW