[SECC] GQP rules

Subject: [SECC] GQP rules
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 21:15:04 -0700 (PDT)
Hey,
I think we have an extra plaque hanging out there...
Comments re below note???
Mike,
NE4S

N6MU1 at aol.com wrote:
Two cents from the left coast. I emphatically agree with K4BAI about not
allowing the GQP to become a local area 40/80 contest during the day where GA
stations can work GA counties. This has always been one of my pet peeves. All
that
does is eliminate any chance for a western station to do well. Prime examples
are PA and MI but they were smart enough to offer a plaque for top
Pacific/Mountain Time Zone score which keeps guys like me interested in
playing.
Otherwise, forget about it. 73...

John, N6MU

Please use mrcne4s at attglobal.net as my address.