[SECC] GQP rules

Subject: [SECC] GQP rules
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 14:57:42 -0700 (PDT)
I would expect a mixed log to actually be mixed...  If we had such categories.
As the rules are now, all logs are actually treated as mixed, and we give the
awards based on Home or Rover, GA or Non GA or DX, Multi or Single op, and 3
power levels.  State certificates for Non GA, and County certificates for GA,
all if the entries otherwise qualify by the other rules.

But nothing based on mode.

We are having some nice input on the topic though.

Mike, NE4S

SavageBR at aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 4/12/2005 10:43:51 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,