[SECC] NAQP CW

Subject: [SECC] NAQP CW
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (ku8e@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Dec 29 11:31:37 2004
 The NAQP CW will be coming up in a couple weekends.  I can take care of
forming the SECC teams. Please send me an email and indicate if you are FT or
PT.  The rules are below. Also, is
there any interest in doing any kind of tributes to W4AN. This was one contests
Bill would always
operate. Maybe we could use "Bill" as our names or any other ideas anyone has ??

 Jeff, KU8E

North American QSO Party - CW, sponsored by the National Contest
Journal from 1800Z Jan 8 - 0600Z Jan 9. Frequencies: 160 - 10-meters.
Categories: SOAB and M2, 100 W power limit, operate a maximum of 10
hours (off times must be at least 30 min and M2 entries may operate
the entire contest). Exchange: Name and S/P/C. Score: QSOs X States +
Province + NA DXCC countries (count each once per band). For
information: http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php. Logs due Jan 23 via
the Web form at http://www.ncjweb.com/naqplogsubmit.php, via email to
cwnaqp@ncjweb.com (there is a Web-to-Cabrillo converter link on the
rules page) or Bruce Horn, WA7BNM, 4225 Farmdale Avenue, Studio City,
CA 91604. The same mailing address will be used for both modes of
this contest.