[SECC]Circle shift

Subject: [SECC]Circle shift
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Mon Oct 25 11:42:16 2004
That's a good idea, Jay.  Unless you have TVI problems, if you can't put
in enough time to be fully competitive in a class, it is a good idea to
run all possible legal power to increase QSOs and your contribution to
the club aggregate score.  In addition, more stations will call you and
it will be more fun.

My plans are to try to be full time in both CW and SSB SS this year,
high power, SO2R, but from home with modest antennas.  The only conflict
I know of being possible this year will be a possible tennis match on
Sunday afternoons.

BTW, I can't figure out what birthday that would be?  Maybe 30?

73,

John, K4BAI.