[SECC]Circle shift

Subject: [SECC]Circle shift
From: ae4y at mindspring.com (AE4Y)
Date: Sun Oct 24 19:35:57 2004
Based on W4OC's response, I vote in favor of moving the circle as proposed.

I would also like to second Don's suggestion that the club make a
concerted effort in the upcoming ARRL Sweepstakes (both CW and SSB).

Given our performance in the recent California QSO Party, I think we can
make a good showing in the SS as well.

Kent, AE4Y