[SECC] Proposed amendment to the Constitution of the SECC

Subject: [SECC] Proposed amendment to the Constitution of the SECC
From: k4sb at bellsouth.net (K4SB)
Date: Thu Sep 30 15:37:14 2004
John Laney wrote:
> My impression is that if we move the circle to the southwest and take in
> K4WI, we lose the Huntsville area as well as W4OC.  K4AQ and K4SB can
> address this with their software.  73, John, K4BAI.

Not neccesarily so. A shift to the West might well keep them all. When
my MapPoint software arrives, Matt and I will be able to figure all
combinations using the same software. And that assumes the MapPoint is
as accurate as my own software.

And I believe the Secretary is still trying to determine just who is
still interested in being a member. I would hate to leave a member
outside the circle if another member currently inside it is no longer
active.

All factors must be included.

73
Ed