[SECC] Claimed Scores, Last Weekend's Contests

Subject: [SECC] Claimed Scores, Last Weekend's Contests
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Wed Sep 8 10:42:23 2004
Looks like most of us took the weekend off from contests over the Labor
Day weekend.  I worked a number of stations in the IARU Region One FD
Phone and the RSGB Phone FD and  a few on CW in OZ and LA where their FD
operations are on both modes.  Didn't figure a score or submit a log,
but maybe helped out their FD efforts.

1.  All Asia Phone.
KA1DWX    32    25    800    SOABHP     3 hours
K4BAI     12    11    132    SOABHP     0.7       I have spent more than
the operating time trying to get the sponsors a log file like they want.
  Now, they want a separate summary sheet, although all info is in the
Cabrillo logfile I sent them.  Hope they will accept the second
submission with a separate summary sheet.

2.  QRPARCI Memorial Sprint
K4BAI     38    27  29,484  SOABQRP     3
K4AQ       7     4     357  SOABQRP     0.6

3.  Adventure Radio Society Spartan Sprint
K4BAI     83            83  SOABQRP     2.0   SO2R
K4AQ      23            23  SOABQRP     1.7

4.  Michigan QRP Club Labor Day Sprint
K4BAI    134    55   16,225 SOABQRP     4.0   SO2R  The e-mail address
for N8CQA isn't working (again), so I am mailing him a disk today.

Hope everyone has a nice week and is ready for the WAE SSB, Tenn QSO
Party, and especially the NCJ CW Sprint this weekend.  My cabrillo QTC
file for WAE CW was "corrupted" and the sponsors have asked me to submit
my .bin and .qtc files to see if they can "recover" the information.
They are surely going above and beyond to try to help a problem not of
their making.  I am concerned that it is going to be systematic problem
with CT10.  Maybe it is just that I didn't load CT10 until after I did
the contest and the problem was in the conversion from CT9 to CT10.  If
that was the problem, it won't happen again.  So I guess I will know
after I look at what the CT .log file looks like after WAE SSB.
Previously, CT didn't do a Cabrillo file for WAE and the sponsors
accepted the CT .all file instead.  This year, since CT10 had a Cabrillo
file for WAE, they required the Cabrillo file.  I didn't figure that out
until during the CW contest.  So, my fault if the problem was caused in
the conversion process.

73,

John, K4BAI.