[SECC] NAQP...40 Meters

Subject: [SECC] NAQP...40 Meters
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (ku8e@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Jan 12 13:07:03 2004
Gordon,

  Condx on 40 meters were much different in this NAQP then the past couple
  years. From what I heard 40 started going long around 5 pm. In the past
  it stayed short during the night time hours. I am afraid as that as the
  sunspots drop we are going to find 40 going long when it gets dark since the
  MUF is going to drop really fast as it gets dark...

  I didn't get back on until 8 PM and by then it was too long to work local
  stations...

                          Jeff