[SECC] NAQP...40 Meters

Subject: [SECC] NAQP...40 Meters
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Mon Jan 12 11:59:08 2004
My plan in NAQP is usually:  Be on 10 meters on the hour until it
closes, be on 15 meters on the half hour until it closes, go to 20
between every trip to 10 and 15 when the rate begins to drop on the
higher bands, go to 40 when the 20 rate drops and before the band goes
long, go back to 20 every half hour or so until it closes to get more
mults from the west and northwest, shift frequently after dark between
40, 80, and 160 trying to maxmimize rate and get as many mults as
possible.

The rules used to (and may still) suggest 10 on the hour and 15 on the
half hour and 160 meters at 0430 and 0530 UTC.  If I were still on
(hadn't run out of time) I'd also try to be on 160 on the suggested half
hours for sure.

73,

John.