[SECC] ZF2NT or ZF1DZ in ARRL DX Contest this weekend

Subject: [SECC] ZF2NT or ZF1DZ in ARRL DX Contest this weekend
From: aa4ga at contesting.com (Lee Hiers)
Date: Thu Feb 13 11:41:32 2003
Hi John...

I'm insulted by Bruce's remarks.  I can hear them just fine.  If I'm
operating on a limited schedule, the question is would I rather make
the effort to work a weak ZF on 10 by competing with a lot of guys in
the midwest who are obviously much louder there, or would my time be
better spent working Europeans or looking for more interesting
countries?  I would go to more effort to work them if I was operating
full-time in a serious manner, but I'm not going to beat my head
against a wall if I'm just casually on for fun.

Feel free to pass this along to Bruce.

73 de Lee

--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA