[SECC] ZF2NT or ZF1DZ in ARRL DX Contest this weekend

Subject: [SECC] ZF2NT or ZF1DZ in ARRL DX Contest this weekend
From: Matt at tenn-valley.com (Matt Lee, WB6BWZ)
Date: Thu Feb 13 09:58:26 2003
Hey John,

I am sure ZF2NT is pulling your leg and just wants to be sure they are
guaranteed a GA mult on 10M. ;)

In last year's contest I did not have a 10M Q with ZF2NT; however, I worked him
on 20 and 40M, ZF1A on 15 and 40M, with my QRP stn and wire antenna.

But, since ZF2NT is specific about 10M Q's, I have worked the Caymans on 10M
(ARRL DX contests): ZF2AH on SSB in 2001 and ZF2NT on CW in 2002. (QRP; wire
antenna)

--
Matt Lee, WB6BWZ
Atlanta, Georgia USA